We deliver premium E-Commerce websites & applications
to our customers. However we are not just a service company,
but also a software product development company innovating in this space.
Our work culture is informal but disciplined. Cultural fit is very important. If you are looking to roll up your sleeves and be an ace programmer with awesome development all round experience and surround yourself with hacker like mentality people, ...this is the place for it!
Need for Java Developer
Currently we need junior Java Developers to
help in application development for end clients.
The employees will have exposure to clients as well
as in following areas, and based on your skill, interest,
communication skills; we will evaluate how we can fit you.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Java and web programming
- Good communication skills is a must
- Core Java should be strong
- Knowledge on JPA or Hibernate , Spring (IOC). Working knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to solve and troubleshoot problems; debug them
- Understand using Eclipse IDE, maven, Apache, and deploying a web application on Tomcat
- Database basics like querying, with hands on 1 DB like MySQL
- Know how to debug code
- Http Servlet basics, Web services
- Minimum willing to work 1 year with us
- Understanding and working with Linux is an advantage
- Understanding agile methodology and unit testing is an advantage
Application process for developers and freshers
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject Appl. Jr JAVA Developer
, and ensure the following is submitted with your email:
- What is your salary expectation; please validate with current CTC
- Within programming, which is your favorite subject and why?
- Tell us how your education has been useful. Explain the usefulness of Algebra in programming.
- If you currently not in New Delhi, please state your current location.
- (Optional) You may also complete the Exercises below as an advantage to your application: (ZIP file of your code neatly packaged):
- Write a program, that can calculates the SUM of an Arithmetic Progression, in multi threaded mode (1...100 can be done as 1..10 + 11..20 + ... so on in multiple buckets and merged)
- Write a program that can tell if 2 lines represented in Cartesian coordinated will intersect.
...We value Approach and honesty more than solution. You will be awarded for good code breakup, Java Doc comments, Exception handling, neat packaging and instructions on how to run the program, any limitations of your program documented within the program -- All notes should be as COMMENTS in the code @ Class level.
Once you submit the above and we select your application, we will call you for a telephonic and then face-to-face interview.
At the time of joining you will be asked to submit:
If any information is missing or found false, any offer, is subject to cancellation
- ID Proof
- Highest qualification degree/diploma copy from a recognized university
- Class X, XII marksheet copy
- Experience Certificate from last job
- CTC Salary slip or Proof of claimed salary like bank statement proof of transfer
Read more here about what we build : Java E-commerce Platform | NeuroSystems Stumps ©| FAQ
The technology supporting our platform is based but not limited to the following:
- Apache / Tomcat Web Servers
- Http Servlet Spec 2.4
- Spring IOC
- Apache Wicket (like a web version of Swing) - People with experience in Android and Swing will relate well
- Webservices using Apache CXF
- SSL concepts and other Web security concepts
- Linux (advanced)
- Software management principles - Bug tracking, version control (SVN, GIT)
- Build : Maven, soon upgrading to Gradle
- Apache Velocity
- JDBC & JPA 2
- Event Listeners
- Eclipse and debugging in IDE (or a quality IDE liek IntelliJ if you posess one)
- Web, hacking & security concepts
- ...and other misc technologies we keep working with
While we are very flexible, because the initial training and work is expected to
be intense you are required to operate from our office in New Delhi
, GK 1 (opp Nehru place). See location
Only after 6 months will we allow work from home, or remote working options if a candidate
is good and has good communication skills.
However if a person shows exceptional communication skills and diligence, we are
flexible to work it out. For training though, some minimal physical presence will be required.
In the near future we may also consider working from Pune
as an additional branch.
Experienced candidates who have more than 1 year of relevant experience, will be given a salary
competitive with market rates and their ability.
Candidates without experience may get a stipend or other benifits depending on their level of involvement.